ASSISTED Divorce PROCESSING
Are you looking for some basic assistance with processing your divorce through the court system? If you already know how you want to handle the division of your marital assets, alimony, child custody and support, we offer assisted pro se divorce processing. Our services are customized to your specific needs and your county’s court system and are offered for a flat fee.
Guided Document Preparation and Processing
Get help preparing needed agreements and getting your divorce through the court system.
Property Settlement Agreement – $1,195
- Access to our easy-to-use software that asks you a series of simple questions to construct your settlement agreement
- Up to two hours of consultation with our Certified Divorce Financial Analyst® to discuss your proposed settlement and/or review your settlement agreement
Parenting Plan – $695
- Access to feature-rich parenting software to create your custody schedules and guide you through your comprehensive 25-point parenting plan
- Up to one hour of consultation for assistance and/or review of your parenting plan
Divorce Papers – $1,395
- Access to easy-to-use software that asks you a series of simple questions to construct your divorce papers
- Review of your papers for completeness and compliance with submission requirements
- Electronic filing of your divorce papers in your county court’s system OR step-by-step guidance in filing your papers with your court if e-filing is not available
- Monitoring the progress of your divorce from initial filing through final decree
- Much more…
The Numbers Don’t Lie
A TruNorth Mediation isn’t the same as most mediations. We bring financial, practical, and emotional coaching expertise to each mediation to create optimal agreements, utilizing sophisticated financial analysis tools and creative problem-solving. As such, while our mediators are not lawyers, they are well-versed in divorce and family law and your legal papers will be prepared by a legal professional to be filed with the court.
TRUNORTH MEDIATION clients who were "extremely"` or "VERY SATISFIED" past 12 months
Our work with TruNorth Mediation was smooth and quick. Our finances were rather complicated–a pension, restricted stock units, education accounts, child support, alimony, and a mortgage agreement–and we were pleased with the accuracy, thoroughness and creativity that came from their analyses and settlement options.
We couldn’t have gotten through the process without Berni’s knowledgeable and patient guidance. It was a real pleasure working with her and she really knows her stuff!
Berni was so supportive throughout the process. Our divorce and mediation were tangled by a good deal of turmoil and emotional distress, but Berni kept us focused, hopeful, and moving forward until we could come to agreements about our finances and the kids. You won’t be disappointed with TruNorth Mediation!
News and Resources
Divorce is expensive even without mistakes. Read on to learn of the top eleven most common financial mistakes made in divorce. 1....
In a recent post, I addressed the notion of “winning” at divorce. There are many lawyers who claim they can do just that, and they will be happy to...
Are you thinking about a divorce and wondering how you can achieve a lopsided division of assets and alimony, so you don’t have to work? And maybe...