ASSISTED Divorce PROCESSING
Are you looking for some basic assistance with processing your divorce through the court system? If you already know how you want to handle the division of your marital assets, alimony, child custody and support, we offer assisted pro se divorce processing. Our services are customized to your specific needs and your county’s court system and are offered for a flat fee.
Guided Document Preparation and Processing
Get help preparing needed agreements and getting your divorce through the court system.
Property Settlement Agreement
- Access to our easy-to-use software that asks you a series of simple questions to construct your settlement agreement
- Up to two hours of consultation with our Certified Divorce Financial Analyst® to discuss your proposed settlement and/or review your settlement agreement
- Access to feature-rich parenting software to create your custody schedules and guide you through your comprehensive 25-point parenting plan
- Up to one hour of consultation for assistance and/or review of your parenting plan
- Access to easy-to-use software that asks you a series of simple questions to construct your divorce papers
- Review of your papers for completeness and compliance with submission requirements
- Electronic filing of your divorce papers in your county court’s system OR step-by-step guidance in filing your papers with your court if e-filing is not available
- Monitoring the progress of your divorce from initial filing through final decree
- Much more…
News and Resources
Which Assets and Liabilities Will You Keep in the Divorce Settlement? A necessary part of divorce in Maryland is dividing marital property, both...
Which Assets and Liabilities Will You Keep in the Divorce Settlement? A necessary part of divorce in Pennsylvania is dividing marital property, both...
Child support is a key consideration when you’re assessing your finances during and after divorce. While there are some basic calculators found...