Attorney and Litigation Support
TruNorth Divorce can take care of the detailed financial work for divorce attorneys and their clients, making case preparation easier and laying the groundwork for better property settlements. We can work behind the scenes or join the team as a divorce financial expert, developing creative solutions, identifying tax consequences, providing proper valuations of all assets, and assessing both short- and long-term implications of alternative settlement scenarios.
When your case needs a Lifestyle Analysis or Forensic Accounting for a divorce, you can count on TruNorth Divorce Solutions to fill that need in a cost-effective way.
Qualified and experienced in all financial matters, TruNorth Divorce Solutions provides clients with comprehensive, well-documented reports. We are respected advocates of our conclusions and deliver expert testimony in depositions and trials.
Among the services we provide to attorneys:
- Valuation of closely-held businesses
- Pension valuation
- Executive compensation valuation
- Creative strategies for the marital home
- Evaluation of alternative property settlement options
- Identification and separation of marital, non-marital, and commingled funds
- Asset tracing and identification of missing assets
- Assistance in preparation for deposition and trial
- Mediation and assistance in settlement negotiations
- Expert witness testimony
News and Resources
Which Assets and Liabilities Will You Keep in the Divorce Settlement? A necessary part of divorce in Maryland is dividing marital property, both...
Which Assets and Liabilities Will You Keep in the Divorce Settlement? A necessary part of divorce in Pennsylvania is dividing marital property, both...
Child support is a key consideration when you’re assessing your finances during and after divorce. While there are some basic calculators found...